We are looking for a Node.js Developer who has experience building back-end services and managing data exchange between the server and user-facing applications. Responsibilities will include the development of back-end logic, definition and maintenance of the database and maintaining the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application. You will work closely with the front-end developers in order to implement their components into the application.
- Creating and maintaining server-side application logic
- Collbatore with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements and components with the server side
- Write high quality, readable and testable code
- Design and optimise applications for high performance, high availability and low latency
- Work on security and data protection
- Proficiency to handle complex and quality demanding jobs.
- Ability to work with multiple teams on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analyze Technical requirements for the project requirements and do the necessary R&D.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and project managers on client projects
- Consult with clients as needed
- Contribute to the development of the misc. company special projects
- Manage your own time & development between multiple projects & clients to meet deliverables
- Follow and contribute to our internal standards
- Keep up on the latest trends and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Good understanding of Node.js and the most common packages in the ecosystem
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages.
- Familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors.
- Working knowledge of node.js package management and the tools ecosystem.
- Ability to model and apply authorization and permission control between users, systems and services
- Knowledge of how to incorporate different data sources and databases and how to deliver optimal output to different client platforms (mobile vs desktop)
- Familiarity with how to create scalable Node.js applications
- Proficiency with databases and pragmatically modelling business processes through schema
- Understanding of automated unit tests and testing platforms and how to implement and integrate them
- Thorough knowledge of code versioning tools tools such as GitHub and Bitbucket
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js